.: moe.down 2005 :.
The sixth annual moe.down will again be in Turin, NY at Snow Ridge Ski Area, over Labor Day Weekend (Sept. 2, 3, & 4).
Tickets are now on-sale. The $75 earlybird tickets through moe.ticketing are gone! A limited supply of $90 tickets are now available. Ticket includes all 3 days of music as well as camping. Get your tickets and make your way out to Turin, NY.
A map of the grounds can be found here.
moe.links? Golf much? Jeff Holl has placed the below info for this years outing on his site:
Welcome to the home of the 5th annual moe.down charity golf outing, which will take place on Friday, September 2nd. We plan to tee off at 9 a.m. and we will be playing the same course, Turin Highlands. The cost for the event this year will remain at seventy dollars per person and includes all golf, a cart, lunch and all the beverages your can drink. This years' outing will benefit the Children's Hope Hospitality House of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
If you're interested in the 5th annual moe.down charity golf outing to take place on Friday morning, please contact Jeff Holl, the man behind the movement, or check the website at moedowngolf.com for information.
info you probably know:
ON SALE NOW AT Ticketmaster, Snow Ridge Ski Area (800-962-8419), TICKETS ALSO AVAILABLE AT GATE
– No cameras or video taping in the concert area. Audio taping in designated taping area only on a first come first serve basis. No board patches.
– Beware of counterfeit tickets.
– The sale of alcohol and food is strictly prohibited.
– The sale of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
– We ask that you please give us a hand to keep the parking lots and camping areas clean.
– No food or drinks may be brought into the concert area except sealed water bottles and empty plastic containers. There will be plenty of food and drink available in the concession area.
– No pets
– No fireworks or incendiary devices
– No open fires
– No glass or metal containers
– No illegal drugs or controlled substances
– No knives or weapons
– All children 8 and older must have a ticket
– This is a rain or shine event, be prepared
– Port-o-johns, showers (rustic) and bathrooms are located in campground area.
– restrooms located in moe.âs tavern.
– port-o-johns located in concert area.
–Medical station is located on the North end of the main parking lot, or look for Ski Patrol.
– Lewis Co. General Hospital - 315-376-5200
The parking lot will be approximately 200 yards from camping area, no cars allowed in camping area. Be prepared to carry your stuff.
Ski lifts will be open. You will not be allowed on the ski lifts with your bike without a bike helmet. Do not forget to bring locks to keep your bike safe.
(120 miles) NYS Thruway 90 West to Exit 31 (Utica), Route 12 North to Boonville, Routes 12D North & 26 North to Turin.
(145 miles) Route 81 North to Syracuse, NYS Thruway 90 East to Exit 33 (Verona). Route 365 East to Rome, Route 26 North to Turin.
(35 Miles) Route 26 South to Turin.
Kingston, Ontario & Watertown:
Route 401 East, to Route 81 South, to Exit 45 (Arsenal St), through downtown Watertown to State St, to Route 12 to Lowville, Route 26 South to Turin.
Rochester and points west:
(145 Miles [rochester]) NYS Thruway 90 East to Exit 33 (Verona), Route 365 East to Rome, Route 26 North to Turin.
(30 Miles) Route 26 North to Turin.
(75 Miles) NYS Thruway 90 East to Exit 33 (Verona), Route 365 East to Rome, Route 26 North to Turin.
(40 Miles) Route 12 North to Boonville, Routes 12D North & 26 North to Turin.